Poll Location Change Ward 4-1
Penn Township Precinct 4-1 Polling Building has been changed to Paintertown VFD at 1010 Tray Rd, Irwin, PA 15642.
Therefore the voters of this precinct will vote at the Paintertown VFD on the May 15th primary and not Sunrise elementary school.
Penn Township News
* Westmoreland Cleanways Electronics Collection Back. Click Here
* Turtle Creek Watershed Association newsletter. Click Here
* Draft Pollution Reduction Plan (PRP). Part of Penn Township's role in complying with the MS4 regulations is the completion of a plan to manage stormwater problems in the township. Click Here
* 10th in 'Safest Cities in Pennsylvania' in a 2018 report by "SafeWise 20 Safest Cities in Pennsylvania." Click Here
* Westmoreland Cleanways & Recycling Earns Keep America Beautiful Award Click Here
*Commissioners' Monthly Meeting Changes
Workshop Meeting will be 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
Business Meeting will be 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m.
New Commercial & Industrial Building Incentive
Penn Township encourages new construction of commercial and industrial development in the Bushy Run Corporate Park and properties fronting Route 130 near Pleasant Valley Road through a tax abatement program allowed under Pennsylvania State statute.
To learn more about the Bushy Run Corporate Subdivision, you can contact David Reese, the Real Estate Agent managing the properties, at 724-327-3482.
For more information about the LERTA for this property in Penn Township, contact Township Manager Alex Graziani at 724-744-2171 x 201. Click Herefor flyer regarding LERTA properties.
Substance Abuse Helpline
7:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., seven days a week, 365 days a year
Those with substance abuse questions or concerns can call the toll-free number for treatment referrals and/or general information on resources...
Stormwater Discharge Regulations | MS4
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) for the state of Pennsylvania began implementing the MS4 regulations regarding stormwater several years ago. Penn Township will be implementing these regulations, which includes educating the community on these new regulations. Click Here for more on MS4 regulations.