“Penn Township Announces Operational Changes Due to COVID-19”
Penn Township will continue to deliver essential Township services to residents throughout the response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Beginning Monday June 8, 2020 the Penn Township Municipal Building, Police Department and Public Works Department will be open on a modified basis to protect employee and resident health. We are encouraging the continuation of online transactions as much as possible.
- Township Parks – residents are asked to use discretion when visiting the parks and are urged to practice social distancing. Please be advised that all park areas are not being sanitized regularly and should be used at ones own risk.
- Community Development Department – building permits may be obtained in person, however, all building permit applications are available on the Township website under the ‘Resident Resources‘ section of the home page. To help keep our community healthy, we are requesting the continued use of remote applications and payments.
- Tax Office – payments will be accepted through the mail, at the depository box or in person at the Municipal Building. The tax office mailing address is P.O. Box 456; Harrison City, PA 15636.
- Reminder: the discount period for Real Estate tax payments has been extended to August 31, 2020 and the face period has been extended to December 31, 2020.
- Penn Trafford Area Recreation Commission (PTARC) – please visit PTARC’s Facebook page for up to date information about recreation.
- Penn Area Library – please visit Penn Area Library’s website or Facebook page for up to date information.
- General inquires – to be directed to the appropriate Township Staff. All contact information can be found on the Township website.