“Penn Township Announces Operational Changes Due to COVID-19”
Penn Township will continue to deliver essential Township services to residents throughout the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, starting Monday 3/16/2020 some services will be curtailed to protect employee and resident health. Penn Township is working in consultation with Federal and State Agencies, the Westmoreland County Department of Public Safety and many others to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Effective immediately and until further notice as a result of the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: all Penn Township Buildings (Police, Public Works, Library, and Municipal Building) are closed to the public. However, Township staff will continue to work around the clock to protect people and property. If you have an emergency please call 911.
- If you are looking to pay your taxes: payments can be made either through the mail or at the depository box outside of the Municipal Building. The tax office mailing address is P.O. Box 456; Harrison City, PA 15636.
- If you are looking to secure a building permit or meet with Community Development staff please call 724-744-2171. All building permit applications are available on the Township website at penntwp.org under the Resident Resources section of the home page.
- Please visit the Facebook page of the Penn Trafford Area Recreation Commission (PTARC) for up to date information about recreation.
- Township parks – residents are asked to use discretion when visiting the parks and are urged to stay off of the playground equipment, as their cleanliness cannot be guaranteed.
- Anyone else wishing to visit with Township personnel please call 724-744-2171 or email Township Staff. All contact information can be found at the Township website.
Email any concerns related to Township services to Secretary/Manager, Alex Graziani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTENTION: Important Notice from Republic Services Regarding your Recycling and Waste Service during COVID-19. Click Here to View.
Stay informed with the latest updates regarding COVID-19 by visiting the following links:
Tips on practicing social distancing at your local parks: