The links and documents on this page are from external sources not maintained by the township, and they could be moved or removed at any time. Please contact us if you find any issues.
- Westmoreland County Board of Commissioners
- District Magistrate
Helen M Kistler
1012 Station St Harrison City, PA 15636
- Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP) for Westmoreland County (link loads slowly) An HMP demonstrates county and community commitment to reducing risks from all hazards and serves as a guide for decision makers as they commit resources to minimize the effects of hazards.
- Homeowners Guide to Stormwater – The Southwestern Pennsylvania’s Homeowner’s Guide to Stormwater is based upon The Homeowner’s Guide to Stormwater produced by the Little Conestoga Partnership and its funder the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
State of Pennsylvania
State Representative 56th District
Fax: (724) 744-0380
State Representative 54th District
Fax: (724) 387-1295
Fax (724) 600-7008
Toll Free (877) 390-WARD
Kevin O’Donnell P.S.C.
- Frequently Asked Questions from the Department of Environmental Protection
- Marcellus Educational Consortium
- Pennsylvania’s Act 13