Instructions on Reserving a Pavilion
- Review Park and Recreation Rules and Regulations
- Complete Penn Township Pavilion Rental Application
- Submit your application along with the following:
- Security Deposit ($50.00 for Residents / $100.00 for Non-Residents)
- Rental Fee
- Return by mail or in person to the contact information as indicated in the contact section.
Checks are to be made payable to Penn Township.
All pavilion rental cancellations must be received no later than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the event date in order to receive a full refund of the pavilion rental fee. If the cancellation is received after that time, rental fees will be retained by the Township of Penn.
The Township will attempt to reschedule pavilion rentals based on availability if the request is made prior to fourteen (14) calendar days of the originally scheduled reservation date.