Penn Township’s Board of Commissioners meetings, Recreation Board, Planning Commission and other public meetings will continue to be broadcast live on Facebook. This will allow commissioners, board members and staff to participate while also allowing the public to watch from home and keep our community safe. Remote public meetings are now permitted with Governor Tom Wolf signing Senate Bill 841. The new law helps local communities respond to the COVID-19 emergency and protect the public.
A Note to Residents on How to Watch at Home via Facebook
- Public comment on agenda items or other issues of concern are welcome. Public comment MUST be submitted via US mail* or by e-mail to the appropriate Department Head (listed below). E-mails are to be submitted no later than two (2) hours prior to the scheduled start of the meeting.
*Mailing address: Penn Township, Westmoreland County, 2001 Municipal Court, Harrison City, PA. 15636.
- Wednesday, January 13 at 6:45 PM: Board of Commissioners Public Hearing
- Wednesday, January 13 at 7:00 PM: Board of Commissioners Caucus Meeting
- Wednesday, January 20 at 6:45 PM: Board of Commissioners Public Hearing
- Wednesday, January 20 at 7:00 PM: Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
- Thursday, January 28 at 7:00 PM: Recreation Board Meeting